I vostri ruoli nel rugby

Per discutere di qualsiasi cosa che NON riguardi il Rugby...
jpr williams
Contatta:

Re: I vostri ruoli nel rugby

Messaggio da jpr williams » 20 mag 2022, 12:08

Scherzi a parte ragazzi, ma credo che nessuno meglio dei vostri allenatori vi possa conoscere.
Vi vedono in allenamento ed in partita, parlano con voi...
Qui, a parte ovviamente il sottoscritto, ci sono molti utenti davvero molto competenti, ma nessuno di loro vi ha mai visto in campo con o senza un pallone in mano.
Il consiglio migliore che credo di potervi dare è proprio quello di fidarvi dei vostri coach e di chiarire con loro eventuali dubbi sul vostro utilizzo.
Viviamo l'era del rugby itagliano che inizia a Treviso e finisce a Mogliano.
Il vantaggio di essere intelligente è che si può sempre fare l'imbecille, mentre il contrario è del tutto impossibile (cit. Woody Allen)

stmod

Messaggio da stmod » 20 mag 2022, 12:21

Se vi interessa la fonte dei Venn diagram, io ho trovato questa: https://www.ruck.co.uk/severe-napoleon- ... lariously/

Include anche del testo esplicativo. @jpr: ti ritrovi nella descrizione del 9?

WINGER
For a winger to get the ball, almost every single other member of the team needs to have done something right and they all need to have done it consecutively. This happens almost as rarely as winning the lottery, so poor wingers need to wrap up their delicate frame in layers of Lycra, goose fat and fleece and hope that the referee’s final whistle blows before their fingers and toes snap off. Their bright boots remind us they’re there sometimes.
--> Gauge, Steven. My Life as a Hooker: When a Middle-Aged Bloke Discovered Rugby

CENTRE
Usually come in two varieties – hard charger or flitting fairy. The hard charger is the one to acquire as he will announce his presence in a game with the authority rarely found above #8. The flitting fairy is regrettably more common and will usually attempt to avoid contact at all costs. The flitting fairy is also only one good smack away from bursting into tears and leaving the pitch to cry on the shoulder of his inevitable girlfriend. Both types will have extensive collections of hair care products in their kit bags and will be among the best dressed at the post-game festivities.

FLY-HALF
If you have highlights in your hair and practice your disco moves, you’re a #10. Primary role is the leader of the backs – a dubious honour at best. Main responsibilities as far as I can tell is ability to throw the ball over people’s heads and to provide something soft for opposing back rowers to land on. While some may argue that these players must be protected, I find it hard to support anyone whose foot touches a rugby ball on purpose.

SCRUM-HALF
Backs start at number nine with a strange hybrid called the scrum-half. This is a tiny chap with a big voice and some serious issues. Ideally here you are looking for someone with a severe Napoleon complex so that he can bark orders at the forwards without fear. He is like those small yappy dogs that seem to think they are huge Alsatians.
--> Gauge, Steven (2012-02-19). My Life as a Hooker: When a Middle-Aged Bloke Discovered Rugby

PROPS
Without a doubt the manliest men on the pitch. Large, often hairy, beer-swilling carnivores that can and will smash anything in their path. Accused by some of simply being dumb, I prefer to think of this group as “open to unconventional ways of thinking”.

HOOKERS
Too short for the rest of the front, too fat for the back, too slow for a winger and too short a temper for any of them.

LOCKS
This group of large, often foul-smelling brutes is also more than willing to relish the finer points of stomping on a fallen opponent’s body and will gleefully recount the tale ad infinitum. While they tend to take the tag “Powerhouse of the Scrum” a little too seriously, they can be useful if inured with the proper hatred of their fellow man. While members of this proud fraternity like to think of themselves as “open to unconventional ways of thinking” – they are usually just dumb.

BACK-ROW
The name given to players numbered 6-8. These individuals are well known to be gentlemen off the pitch, but as soon as they step onto the pitch they become animals, tackling anyone who comes near them, and often starting fights. By far the biggest drinkers – especially Guinness.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Vincitore dello strampalato Nostradamus nell' Annus Horribilis 2020

jpr williams
Contatta:

Messaggio da jpr williams » 20 mag 2022, 12:26

stmod ha scritto:
20 mag 2022, 12:21
Include anche del testo esplicativo. @jpr: ti ritrovi nella descrizione del 9?
Abbastanza :lol:
Il vantaggio di essere intelligente è che si può sempre fare l'imbecille, mentre il contrario è del tutto impossibile (cit. Woody Allen)

stmod

Messaggio da stmod » 20 mag 2022, 12:45

Mi sono appena accorto che manca (anche nel sito) il testo dell'estremo.
Vincitore dello strampalato Nostradamus nell' Annus Horribilis 2020

jentu

Messaggio da jentu » 20 mag 2022, 13:31

jpr williams ha scritto:
20 mag 2022, 12:08
Scherzi a parte ragazzi, ma credo che nessuno meglio dei vostri allenatori vi possa conoscere.
Vi vedono in allenamento ed in partita, parlano con voi...
Qui, a parte ovviamente il sottoscritto, ci sono molti utenti davvero molto competenti, ma nessuno di loro vi ha mai visto in campo con o senza un pallone in mano.
Il consiglio migliore che credo di potervi dare è proprio quello di fidarvi dei vostri coach e di chiarire con loro eventuali dubbi sul vostro utilizzo.
Bravo, con qualche eccezione... :roll:
Parlare e scrivere sono due attività umane differenti
I fatti degli altri sono solo opinioni, le mie opinioni sono fatti (cit. omen nomen)
Non discutere mai con un idiota: ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza (cit. Incertae sedis)

jpr williams
Contatta:

Messaggio da jpr williams » 27 gen 2023, 17:31

Bisogno di spiegazioni?

Immagine

Rispondi

Torna a “Chiamate la Neuro....”