Rugby Union National Competitions

Our foreign guests can here discuss of italian and international rugby in english.

Moderatore: billingham

Rispondi
jimbo88hk

Rugby Union National Competitions

Messaggio da jimbo88hk » 27 giu 2009, 9:57

Hi,
I am trying to research the current competion structure in Italian Nationa Rugby but cant find team listings for the Series A and B members or there current positions within their groups. Can anyone help. Thanks Jim

ayr

Re: Rugby Union National Competitions

Messaggio da ayr » 30 giu 2009, 17:38

My dear friend!
This is the worst possible moment to raise that question, as the season is over and for next season few clubs already announced they will cease activity or move to a lower league and more are expected to do so!!!
This is giving lots of uncertainties about team listings during next seasons (with lots of divisional listings reshuffles...), of course!
On top of this, at the end of next season there will be a big change in the whole championship structure (two Italian teams will join the Celtic League and the rest of the Italian rugby will restructure dramatically...) and there are lots of uncertainties about the final detail design of the new structure and the practical ways to switch from present structure to new one...
I'm sorry but, in this moment, your question is a highly difficult one to answer!!!
Cheers!
Ale

jimbo88hk

Re: Rugby Union National Competitions

Messaggio da jimbo88hk » 1 lug 2009, 18:52

violaalessandro, Thanks for that. I did manage to find a little more out in my research and now realise that the area I should be looking at is Serie C!! I presume from your comments that change will also impact there, again many thanks Jim

Rispondi

Torna a “Foreigner's Lounge”