Greetings from Munster !

Our foreign guests can here discuss of italian and international rugby in english.

Moderatore: billingham

Rispondi
porcorosso

Re: Greetings from Munster !

Messaggio da porcorosso » 25 lug 2009, 9:03

Point ha scritto:Hi All

I am delighted to have come across your forum and to see such a vibrant forum exists for Italian Rugby ! Best of luck with it.

The forum that I normally use, is http://www.munsterfans.com which is the unofficial fan site for Munster Rugby.

I think it is fantastic that there will be Italian teams in the Magners League from 2010, though I can understand that you would prefer 3 teams instead of two. Perhaps in the future there will be.

I am looking forward to my trip to Treviso in January, but I have a question that hopefully someone here can help me with i.e. someone on Munsterfans has suggested that the game might take place in Slovenia. Is that a possibility ?
No, it will be in Treviso without any doubt.
If you need any other infos don't hesitate to contact us.
See you in Treviso - to see Munster first loss vs Treviso :-] :-] :-]
Saluti PR
Porcorosso - Mediano da Salotto

Cicca
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Cicca » 27 lug 2009, 9:35

I am delighted to have come across your forum and to see such a vibrant forum exists for Italian Rugby ! Best of luck with it.

[CUT]
Thanks a lot, Point.... welcome aboard... and have a pleasant stay here.... :wink:

porcorosso

Messaggio da porcorosso » 29 lug 2009, 7:47

Point ha scritto:
porcorosso ha scritto:

The forum that I normally use, is http://www.munsterfans.com which is the unofficial fan site for Munster Rugby.

I think it is fantastic that there will be Italian teams in the Magners League from 2010, though I can understand that you would prefer 3 teams instead of two. Perhaps in the future there will be.

I am looking forward to my trip to Treviso in January, but I have a question that hopefully someone here can help me with i.e. someone on Munsterfans has suggested that the game might take place in Slovenia. Is that a possibility ?
No, it will be in Treviso without any doubt.
If you need any other infos don't hesitate to contact us.
See you in Treviso - to see Munster first loss vs Treviso :-] :-] :-]
Saluti PR
Thanks very much for the info.

We always like to be the perfect guests, but a loss is not on the agenda ! :D

I'm looking forward to my first trip to Venice and to Treviso. Will there be many of your supporters travelling to Thomond Park ? If you need any info, let me know.

Can I ask, in relation to the Magners League, from what we understand, Treviso are challenging the decision made by Dondi. What re the chances that Treviso will succeed ?
Hi Point
So, usually there're not a lot of people supporting italian teams traveling abroad for Heineken or Challenge Cups yet, the maximum you can expect at the present moment in Italy is a 5000 unit crowd for a match of Heineken with some big team, like munster, leicester ecc... so not a lot of them will travel abroad (if you exclude irish of munster getting home :-] ) may be in the future...

For the fight Treviso vs FIR: nobody knows. We will see what will happen but in any case it is just a bad situation and the worst period af the last decade for italian rugby. I hope that we could rebuild a stronger movement from this point.
See you in Treviso then!!
Greetings PR
Porcorosso - Mediano da Salotto

Rispondi

Torna a “Foreigner's Lounge”